Friday, October 6, 2017

Bishop's With Jenna

On Monday I went to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm with my MOPS group. Now that both older boys are in school, I can go places with the younger two and focus more on Jenna.
 I was really excited to spend quality time with Jenna, without being distracted by the big kids.
 She had so much fun!
 We played on the tires....
 Took a ride on the train....
 And I don't think Jenna stopped talking the entire time. She loves having Mommy's full attention!
I honestly didn't realize how distracting all 4 kids can be until two of them started school. I am trying to soak up every minute I have with Jenna at home while I can. Going places, even to the grocery store, are just so much more enjoyable when I can have conversations with Jenna. She is such a joy to talk to! Now I have to plan another trip to Bishop's so I can bring the big boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment