Thursday, September 28, 2017

Andrew: 7 Months

Happy 7 Month Birthday Andrew!

Your biggest change this month was all the food you've been eating. In addition to fruits and veggies you have tried some meats and yogurt. I keep meaning to give you avocado but I forget. You don't seem to love purees, but you have a lot of fun with finger foods like cheerios and shredded cheese. Your big sister was the same way.

I also introduced you to the sippy cup this month. I have been giving you prune juice in your cup to help move things along in your diaper. I'm not sure if you are constipated, but things have slowed WAY down in that department since you started eating solids.
You are getting better about just sitting and playing, although you still tend to get bored or upset pretty quickly.
You much prefer to be held!
Your first tooth finally cut through this month! You have been my worst teether by far. I can just tell your mouth is hurting you and you put anything in your mouth that you can get your hands on. (Including a lego last week. That was scary) One tooth down, many more to come!
You are SO close to crawling! You get up on your hands and knees, rock back and forth, and then faceplant and start crying. You can kind of scoot around the room. You will go from a sitting position to a crawling position, and then kind of move around a bit before you just get frustrated.
 You babble more now, and sometimes it sounds like you are saying DADADADADA.
My sweet little Andrew, I just adore everything about you. From your fluffy blond hair, to your big smiling drooling mouth, to your sweaty little feet. You are so precious and I love you so much!

Just for fun, here are you and your siblings at 7 months of age.

RYAN:

LUCAS:

 JENNA:

ANDREW:
I've decided that if your two brothers had a child, it would be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment