Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Weighty Wednesday: Hydration

Another week down, a little more weight lost! I succeeded in drinking at least 60 oz of water each day, and it surprisingly wasn't that hard. I also stuck with my goal of not eating any dessert. This one was harder this week, since I made cookies with the boys and they looked soooo good! But I stayed strong and no sugar passed my lips. I was kind of shocked to see that I lost another 4 lbs this week. My body is ready to lose all this weight I guess! I'm sure the loss will slow down the closer I get to my goal weight.

WEEK 2

Lbs Lost So Far: 8
Lbs Left To Lose: 23

One of the things I've been doing is eating more vegetables. Other than mushrooms, I honestly can't think of a vegetable I don't like. My only roadblock to eating them is the time it takes to buy, prep and cook them. I've been trying to eat two servings every night with dinner. Usually a salad and a roasted or steamed vegetable, like broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, or green beans. I also love kale and crave it constantly. This week I'm going to consciously try to eat 3 servings of veggies each day. This means I'll have to do some prep work in advance so I always have vegetables on hand and ready to eat. How many servings of veggies do you eat per day?

No comments:

Post a Comment