Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Weighty Wednesday: ZERO

Good grief, my body has decided it doesn't like losing weight anymore. I'm actually really relieved that I didn't gain weight, because when I weighed myself a couple days ago I was up two pounds. I've gotten a bit off track but I have renewed motivation this week. I'm tired of seeing that same old "11" each week on here.

Week 15
Lbs Lost So Far: 14
Lbs Left To Lose: 11

Goals: I will eat better foods this week. I will eat less sugar. I will eat more fruits and vegetables. I will walk more. I will eat smaller portions. I will only eat when hungry. Must repeat these things to myself over and over!

Here is a breakfast recipe that I was making a lot last month, but recently have forgotten about. Maybe I should start eating it again! (It's only 2 ingredients so you can't really mess it up)

Protein Pancake
1 Banana
1 Egg

Mash up banana and combine with beaten egg. Optional additions are cinnamon and a sprinkle of raw oats. Pour into a small nonstick pan over medium heat. Cook for a few minutes on each side until golden and firm. I like to top mine with a little peanut butter and sometimes extra fruit or homemade granola.

No comments:

Post a Comment