Tuesday, October 2, 2012

4 Month Checkup - Lucas

Lucas had his 4-month visit at the Doctor's office today. It went well, and Lucas spent most of the appointment smiling and laughing at the Doctor.

 Here are his growth stats:

Weight: 14 lbs, 13 oz (51%)
Height: 25 inches (57%)
Head: 16.25 inches (27%)

Interesting to note that his head and height are exactly the same as Ryan's at 4 months, however Lucas weighs a little over 1 pound more than Ryan did.

The doctor said that everything seems right on track with Lucas. He commented on his leg strength, which I also remember him doing with Ryan.

We can start Lucas on solids any time now between 4 and 6 months. I will probably try him on rice cereal this week and just see how he does. If it helps him to be more content or to sleep better, then I'm all for starting it now!

Lucas had shots today so I need to go take care of my sleepy, cranky baby. Be back tomorrow with his official 4 month post!

No comments:

Post a Comment