Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Weighty Wednesday: Conflicting Numbers

I think I've mentioned before how our scale fluctuates a lot. For example, when I hopped on this morning it said I had lost 1/2 a pound this week. I was discouraged, so I stepped on again. Same result. On my third try, it jumped to a 2.5 lb weight loss! I weighed myself two more times just for fun and it stayed at a 2.5 lb loss. Sooo I'm going to go with an even 2 pounds lost this week. If at first you don't lose, try try again?

My week of eating was filled with a lot of unnecessary sugar, and coincidentally I got a lot of headaches this week. I also did really bad with my water consumption, so that may have contributed to my aching head. I did really well on my veggie intake, but not as well with fruits. I am sick of apples and pears. What other fruits do you eat this time of year?

Week 18
Lbs Lost So Far: 18
Lbs Left to Lose:  7

Goals: I have been telling Adam lately that I'd like to go out one day and try to run again. A good friend of mine just ran a half marathon. It brings back memories of when I was training for one right before getting pregnant with Ryan. Now I'm not saying I'm going to do that again, but I do miss the sense of accomplishment I felt after running. One of these days I'm going to leave the boys with Adam and go find a track to run around, just to see how far I can go. I'm 30 pounds lighter now than I was while training for the half marathon, so running is bound to be a little easier now, right? Okay, I've talked myself into it. My goal for this week is to get out one day and run!

No comments:

Post a Comment