Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Weighty Wednesday: Baby Step

One baby step in the right direction! One more pound gone, which means only 10 more to go. Speaking of baby, Lucas definitely has a big impact on the way I eat throughout the day. His behavior and my stress level go hand in hand with the amount of sugar I consume and my ability to cook healthy meals.

Week 16
Lbs Lost So Far: 15
Lbs Left to Lose: 10

Goals: I seriously need some new ideas for dinner. I have really been struggling lately to get dinner on the table. I plan out my menu for the week, go grocery shopping, and really look forward to cooking dinner each night. The problem arises when it comes time to actually cook. Ryan is tired and cranky so I usually turn on cartoons for him. Lucas is screaming. And whatever I have planned to make suddenly seems overly-ambitious. Pretty much any meal that requires two hands to make is too much for me these days. I don't want to resort to easy frozen meals that aren't nutritious. So I need to find a happy medium.

Anyone have EASY and healthy dinner recipes that require minimal hands-on cooking time? I literally make dinner these days while holding Lucas in one arm, or wearing him in the Moby Wrap while he cries. Please share your ideas with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment