Sunday, September 18, 2011

What a Difference

What a difference a year makes! I have been going back and looking at a lot of Ryan's young baby pictures recently. Everyone says that the time goes by so fast when you have young children. But when each day can be long and repetitive, I don't realize just how quickly Ryan is growing up. Looking back at how small he used to be has really put it into perspective for me. He's not going to stay small forever! Here is just one recent example. The first picture is from August 2010, at our friend Danielle's baby shower. The second picture is from yesterday, at her daughter Carly's 1st birthday party!Adam and I, well, we basically look the same. We age well. Ryan, however, looks like a completely different person! Wow. My baby has grown. Below is the adorable birthday girl trying out her cake. I'm not sure she was a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment