Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Things

Ryan's newest thing is sticking his hands down his pants. I can't figure out why he does it. At first I thought it might be a sign that he has to peepee. But now I'm thinking he's just doing it to be a silly boy. He knows it will get a reaction out of me.His other new thing is to randomly just lay down on the floor. I thought he was trying to tell me he was tired, but that was just wishful thinking.Ryan other new thing is to pick up little things off of the floor. Luckily he doesn't eat them; instead he brings them to me. He is constantly bringing me fuzz and random crumbs off the floor. The other day he brought me a dead bumblebee. My first thought: don't scream, don't scream, don't scream. My second thought: at least it wasn't alive! (And I'm so glad he didn't eat it)

No comments:

Post a Comment