Friday, September 23, 2011

Foodie Friday: What We Ate

I love getting ideas from other people for easy weeknight dinners. So I thought I'd share our meals from this past week, which have been particularly yummy!



Sunday night was turkey burgers, chipotle sweet potato fries, and baked beans.


Monday night's dinner was Pioneer Woman's Cajun Chicken Pasta.


Tuesday was pork tamales from Costco, chips with guacamole and homemade salsa, and homemade refried beans. Sooo good!


Wednesday I made Herb Marinated Broiled Shrimp skewers with Risotto and broiled brussel sprouts.



Thursday's menu was Beef with Broccoli and Red Peppers, served over rice.


So what did you eat this week? I need new ideas for my picky family!

3 comments:

  1. Thursday night we also had beef with broccoli over rice! Only we had a side of fruit salad and no red peppers. Delicious!

    Tonight I'm making Baked-Eggplant Parmesan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new dish this week was broccoli cheese soup and it was killer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last night and tonight we had my favourite veggie soup (it's a chicken broth base with carrots, onion, cabbage, beans, etc.)

    We also had whole grain pasta with alfredo pesto sauce, with broccoli, chard, onion, and chicken in it. So yummy!

    Another night we had oven baked zucchini "fries" with garlic mayo- amazing!!! They are crunchy on the outside, but juicy and sweet on the inside :)

    And I think we had burgers one night... but can't remember what we had with them. It might have been the same night as the zucchini fries! lol

    ReplyDelete