Thursday, February 24, 2011

Napper Napper!

That's right folks.....I officially have a napper! My son, who is about to turn 10 months old, has finally figured out how to nap.

Over the past few weeks he has started to actually fall asleep at consistent times throughout the day.....and stay asleep in his crib! I do have to nurse him to sleep, but I am fine with this as long as he will sleep in his crib. His new routine is to go down about 2 hours after he wakes up in the morning, and usually sleep for a solid 30 minutes. Then I can usually get him down again sometime in the afternoon for another 30 minute nap. That is a total of one glorious hour!
What this means is that I can actually get some things done. Send emails! Take a shower alone! Read a book! Play with the dog! Blog!

Ryan is also pretty excited about napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment