Saturday, October 31, 2009

Maternity Clothes and Pumpkins

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

They turned out pretty good, huh? Only problem is that we carved these last weekend, and they are now shriveling up and growing mold. =/

So I had some time to waste last night after work. I didn't want to drive home during commute time since I take the San Mateo Bridge. Ugggg what a mess. So I went shopping! Up until now the only Maternity Clothes I've purchased are a pair of jeans. But my work clothes are definitely getting uncomfortable, so I went to Motherhood Maternity. I tried on a ton of clothes, and ended up with some new work pants, a dress, and a few tops. The thing about maternity clothes is that they make you look pregnant. As in, very pregnant! Something about the way they are cut just suddenly makes me look 6 months pregnant. I don't really mind, because they are quite comfy, but it's going to be weird to start wearing them when people aren't used to seeing me with a huge belly.

2 comments:

  1. Those are really cool pumkins. We didn't carve any this year. I've had the same moldy problem in the past. I guess you have to wait until right before Halloween to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about best maternity clothes. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.

    ReplyDelete