Wednesday, November 4, 2009

15-Week Appointment

I had a routine check-up today and everything seems good! No ultrasound today, but my BIG ultrasound was scheduled for early December! That is when we'll know 100% that we're having a boy, instead of just 90%.

As of 15 weeks, I have gained a total of 5 pounds. Wow, I can't believe I just gave out that information on the internet.....My doctor is pleased with that number and said that I'm right on target. It's still hard to see the numbers creeping up, though.

I finally broke down and got the H1N1 flu shot today. I've been very conflicted about the shot, but after getting that horrible migraine last week, I've been reminded of how miserable is it to be sick. I absolutely hate being sick. For some reason it really scares me and causes me to have a lot of anxiety. So I think the best choice for me was to get the shot and ease my fears of getting the flu.

I have added a poll to my blog, asking for your opinion on some potential baby names. Please vote honestly! And I would love to hear your reasoning for your votes!

2 comments:

  1. I like Ryan, Lucas and Caleb. I'm not sure between those, but I think I might like Ryan, although maybe that's too close to your dog's name =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every one of those names! Caleb is my least favorite, if I have to chose one...but still very cute. I actually was thinking that you could have a Riley and a Ryan...aww, brothers! :o) I think that Andrew is the name that James and Rhonda have chosen if they have a boy...that's what Jordyn's name would have been I think.

    Let's see, if I have to rank:
    Ryan
    Curtis
    Lucas
    Andrew
    Caleb

    ReplyDelete