Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sneezy Sunday

I woke up this morning and decided against going to church because I am sneezing my head off. No, I'm not sick. Just cursed with allergies. We went to our good friends Jon and Danielle's house last night to watch the MMA Strikeforce fight. Unfortunately, they have 3 cats and 1 dog, and I am allergic to all of them. We had a good time, eating turkey burgers and watching the Sharks game in between fighting rounds. (5-0 Sharks!)
So today I am just taking it easy and cooking/baking! One of my favorite things to do. =)
I recently stumbled upon the Pioneer Woman, thanks to reading Tara's Blog. Oh. My. Goodness. You have to go to PW's website and check out her "cooking" tab. The most amazing looking food ever! Now just to warn you, many of her recipes include butter. Big hunks of butter. But everything looks absolutely delicious, so I've decided to try out a few recipes today. Stay tuned for the results!

This is what Riley is doing today. Just chillin'.

4 comments:

  1. :o( I'm sorry. I really did clean and wash everything like a mad-woman yesterday...next time we'll definitely come to your house.

    PS ~ We skipped church today too, and I'm sitting on the couch link Riley :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't worry about it. I have allergies in my own home...there's nowhere safe for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen Riley that subdued!

    ReplyDelete