Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family Day

Today I went with my parents to visit my sister and her family, who live up about 30 minutes north of Sacramento. Just in case you don't know, my sister and her husband have 5 kids, 2 dogs, and 2 cats. So yes, visiting with them is always noisy and tiring but incredibly fun. I wish my nieces and nephews lived closer! Here are a few pictures from the day:

Me with my 14-year old niece, Samantha. Pretty in purple!
Joshua, my 11 year old nephew.

Emma, my 7 year old niece. Missing her 3 front teeth!

Jacob, my 6 year old nephew.

Ava, my 2 year old niece.

Aren't they cute?? I love those kids.

3 comments:

  1. Holy Crap the kids have gotten old!! I still LOVE the picture I have of Samantha when she was a baby at the cabin! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe Samantha is 14!!!!! That is so crazy. They must all be really excited about their new cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww those pics are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete