Friday, October 9, 2009

Pathetic

Yep, I'm pathetic. I'm currently slurping a bowl of chicken noodle soup because I threw up tonight for the 2nd time during my pregnancy. The first was many weeks ago. Now that I'm 12 weeks (11 weeks and 5 days to be exact) aren't those pesky symptoms supposed to be going away, and not just starting?? I was having hot flashes all afternoon at work, and then got dizzy while in Safeway after work. I developed a headache on the way home, and then threw up once I got here. I am now drowning my sorrows in a bowl of Campbell's.

Honestly, I know that I've had it pretty easy with the whole morning sickness thing, so I'm really not complaining. What I would like to complain about is my bathroom floor! I got a good look at it while bending over the toilet, and let's just say it needs a good scrubbing. Hmmm someone should probably clean it tomorrow. Hint. Hint. Husband, are you reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment