Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Jenna's Room


For the first 3 years of her life Jenna had a cute little garden-themed room. Now that she's a big girl we've been making some small changes. We had planned on having Andrew share a room with his big sister by now, but he's such an awful sleeper that it just hasn't happened. He may skip sharing a room and go straight to having his own space.

(Ryan made this last year for Jenna's door and I just want to keep it forever)
So back to Jenna's room.....last year she started sleeping under a white comforter that she calls her "cloud".  And recently my Mom gave her a soft blanket with stars on it. Then my Mom gave us a picture of a little girl reaching for the stars, so I guess we've got a little bit of a celestial theme going on. Mixed with a lot of pink and some flowers of course! Oh and some Minnie mouse.
 Jenna's room just feels cheerful and feminine to me.
 The newest addition is her dollhouse. A little girl's dream!
Under she window she's got her doc mcstuffins vet station. I'd like to find a little white nightstand for her, but this is what she has for now.
 Her star blanket is SO soft! For Christmas Santa put a Minnie mouse pillowcase in her stocking.
Under the blanket is her cloud.
 There's the angel girl reaching for the stars!
And then her kitchen, which she got last year for Christmas and still plays with almost every day. Next to the door is a Minnie mouse picture that Ryan drew and colored for her.
I love having a Bible verse framed in her room. I want to pick one out to hang in the boys' room.
 I just love her little room. We just put new carpet in there and it feels so clean and fresh now.
 Perfect for my sweet girl!

1 comment:

  1. This little girl need a good spanking on her bare little hiney "take those PJ pants and undies down young lady"

    ReplyDelete