Monday, July 3, 2017

Checkups for Lucas and Andrew

Last week I Lucas and Andrew to see their pediatrician for their well checks. Lucas was NOT happy about going because the poor guy went to the doctor so much last month and got poked and prodded. But I promised him this time would be easy....no shots and lots of stickers.
When our doctor walked into the room he said "I've been reviewing your kids' charts, and you've had a busy few months!". Ugh yes. I'm hoping for zero doctor visits the rest of the summer.

Here are Lucas' 5 year growth stats: He has gained back 4 of the 5 pounds he lost while being sick last month!

Weight: 41 lbs 2 oz (51%)
Height: 3 ft 6.25 inches (33%)

Surprisingly I didn't have too much to discuss about Lucas. The doctor had a little chat with him about eating a healthy diet (went in one ear and out the other!). His hearing and vision checked out great. Lucas refused to talk during the entire visit.

Next up was baby Andrew.
Andrew's 4 month growth stats:

Weight: 13 lbs 14 oz (17%)
Height 2 ft 1.5 inches (65%)

The doctor was surprised by his weight percentile because he looks nice and plump. Again, I had no real concerns or questions about Andrew. He did get his 4-month booster vaccines, but Lucas made sure to pick out a sticker for him.

5 comments:

  1. I bet Little Lucas was asked to remove his pants and lay down on the exam table so the pediatrician can take a look into Little Lucas’s underwear And then the pediatrician will say to Lucas I need to just pull the front of Your underwear down and feel your testicals and open your urethra really quickly then the pediatrician does that feels little Lucas testicals and then opens his urethra then says all done

    ReplyDelete

  2. I bet Little Lucas was asked to remove his pants and lay down on the exam table so the pediatrician can take a look into Little Lucas’s underwear And then the pediatrician will say to Lucas I need to just pull the front of Your underwear down and feel your testicals and open your urethra really quickly then the pediatrician does that feels little Lucas testicals and then opens his urethra then says you can get erections nicely then he said all done

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was little Lucas’s pediatrician because I would love to pull little Lucas’s undies down and lay him down on the exam table and squeeze his little boy penis head to see if little Lucas can provide me with some of his sweet little boy precum and then he does a big fat blob of sweet gooey precum oozed out of his penis head and I would definitely love to lick all his sweet gooey precum off his penis head then I would love to suck him off and swallow all his sweet little boy precum and then make him explode all his sweet little boy cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his cum and I make him feel really good and I also make him moan. I love toddler boy precum and cum from the toddler boy and toddler boy bum so sweet and smooth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to lay Lucas down on the exam table and pull his pants and undies off and start stroking his penis off then give him a blowjob until he explodes all his cum into my mouth and I swallow it then I roll Lucas over and play with his smooth chubby little boy bum and then he said that he needed to go pee so I said ok then I rolled him over again then I started sucking on his penis and he started peeing on the exam table and he said sorry and I said you don’t need to be sorry Some of my exams make my patients pee then I started sucking on his penis head and making him moan then I said good boy I love slippery little boy penises then I made him explode his cum into my mouth.

    ReplyDelete