Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Weighty Wednesday: 21 Day Fix

In terms of weight, I am up 1 pound from 2 weeks ago. BUT I am actually okay with that. In the week leading up to the 4th of July I managed to put on about 5 pounds. WHY is it so easy to gain weight and so hard to lose it?

Lbs Lost So Far: 12
Lbs Left To Lose: 15

When I stepped on the scale last Wednesday, I was not happy to see how much I had gained. So that morning I started following the 21 Day Fix plan again. And in this past week I have lost 4 pounds.

I have done a 30-minute workout 5 out of the last 7 mornings. The exercises have been hard and they have helped to confirm just how out of shape I am! My muscles have been really sore this week, but that's a good thing.
I have been following the meal plan about 90% of the time. For my weight and age I get 2 carbs, 4 proteins, 2 fruits, 3 veggies, 1 healthy fat, and 1 nuts/seeds containers per day. Surprisingly, I have not been overly hungry. Craving chocolate and cereal? Yes. Hungry or deprived? No.

My plan is to continue following this plan for the next couple weeks. (Except on Sunday, my birthday!)

Just for fun, here are a few pictures of my hair. This was me yesterday before getting it cut. It's long and messy and I've got the weird poodle wave going on in the back.
 And after. She cut off an inch or two and added lots of layers around my face.
 This morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment