Friday, July 21, 2017

Potty Training Jenna

I've heard that potty-training girls is typically easier than boys. My two oldest boys didn't train until they were 3 and a half! So I have high hopes for Jenna giving up on diapers soon.

Except this little girl is so gross! She will have an accident in her pants and then PLAY with it. I don't think I need to elaborate. It's so gross. Jenna has had more showers and baths this summer than the past years combined. I even bought her size 4T onesies to deter her from sticking her hand down her pants.
She does really well using her little potty, but if I am distracted, she will run off and hide and make a mess. I thought girls wanted to be clean!?

When did your little girl potty-train?

8 comments:

  1. Id push her against the sink and grab her by the neck and push her down holding her then take off her undies and rape her tiny butthole inch by hard inch pounding her stomach as she crys for help begging me to stop ill then cover her mouth and cum hard deeply into her butthole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell the little bitch i want to take her to a country where its legal to marry kids so i can marry her and fuck her tiny little girl holes all i want to plus id love to impregnate her with my babies

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello Very Nice your Blog and Keep Update for more information about Babies Potty Training

    ReplyDelete
  4. take her underwear off and beat that bottom with a wooden spoon and go harder as she screams

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd let her wet herself then put her in the bath while i get my belt and beat her

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you please bring your daughter to my apartment tonight please so I can take her underwear off and bring her close to my naked body and then I’ll will put my penis in her butthole and then I’ll will give her some candy like smarty’s

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://hishia.in?i=53022ef3

    ReplyDelete