Monday, July 17, 2017

My 35th Birthday

My 35th Birthday was a good one! It began with Andrew giving me lots of smiles.
Then this grumpy little girl joined us. She has a little cold and she was not feeling too happy.
Lucas and Adam snuck out early to get me flowers, coffee and donuts! Adam has brought me donuts every year on my birthday since we started dating almost 20 years ago!
 Jenna continued to be difficult but I managed to take a shower and blow dry my hair!
After a family trip to Home Depot (because where else would we go?!) we stopped for a quick lunch at Dickey's BBQ. Kids eat free on Sundays!
After a little cleaning up around the house I headed out to Nordstrom to get my makeup done. I've always wanted to do this, so I figured my 35th birthday was a great opportunity! My eyes looked pretty much the same to me, but I loved what she did to my skin. I bought some foundation and bronzer to try and replicate the glowing skin at home. Wish me luck!
My parents came over to babysit so Adam could take me out to dinner. We went to La Fornaretta and it was delicious! http://www.lafornaretta.com/  I ordered the carbonara and ate every last bite.
So far 35 feels pretty good! I am a very blessed girl.

1 comment: