Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Weighty Wednesday: A Gain

I didn't have the best week. Not only did I not lose any weight, but I gained a pound! Ugh. I'm disappointed in myself for overindulging on Easter candy and getting off track with my after-dinner snacking. In my defense, I've been sick this week with a sinus infection. And it is the most painful sinus infection I've ever had. My head hurts, my throat hurts, my molars hurt, my neck hurts, and I've had all this plus a cough for over 2 weeks now. I'm on day 3 of antibiotics and I'm popping Motrin every 6 hours, so I'm hoping this starts to help soon! I also felt like I was on the verge of getting mastitis last week, so I didn't get much exercise in.

Lbs Lost So Far: 4
Lbs Left To Lose: 23

One good update? I'm wearing regular jeans today! This is the first time I have worn non-maternity pants since Andrew was born. They are what I used to consider my "fat" jeans, but I don't care. It feels great to be in a regular outfit.

So I'm going to take this momentum and move forward this week in my weight loss journey. I'm determined to get this weight off, hopefully by my birthday in July.



No comments:

Post a Comment