Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Strengthening Our Immune Systems

We've been working hard around here to strengthen our immune systems. Over the last two months we have strengthened them with two colds, the stomach flu, the croup, and now pneumonia.

Lucas now knows what Lysol is, and he tells me to get out the "Yisol" when someone is sick.

I am so stinkin tired of all this sickness.

I know little kids get sick a lot. I get it. Their immune systems are not strong yet and they pick up lots of germs. But it is starting to feel like we are always sick! And over the past few months, we really have been sick constantly.

It is draining. Not just physically, staying up at night holding a congested baby and checking temperatures of hot foreheads. But it is also emotionally draining. It is the constant worrying and stress and being cooped up in the house that gets to me.

So I am asking and begging for all your healthy secrets. What do you do to keep your family healthy? Eat raw garlic, diffuse oils, drink honey, stand on your head? I will try anything! Please send me your best ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment