Sunday, February 7, 2016

Legos Legos Everywhere

We have officially entered the stage of legos! (Unfortunately Jenna has also entered the stage of putting everything in her mouth!) Adam convinced me that that Ryan would love getting legos for Christmas. We got him his first big box full of zillions of tiny legos. I inwardly cringed as I imagined little legos ending up all over the house.

And even though I feel like I am constantly picking up legos, Adam was right. Both Ryan and Lucas love playing with their legos. They sit at our big dining room table and build rocket ships, race cars, and airplanes.
I don't think I have ever seen the boys sit and play quietly for so long. Getting twenty minutes of happy playing out of them is wonderful! It makes stepping on legos with my barefeet completely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment