Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Weighty Wednesday: Exercise

I tried exercising more this week in an attempt to lose these last 4 stubborn pounds. Here is what I did:

Wednesday: 30 minute walk wearing Jenna and pushing both boys in double stroller
Saturday: 45 minute walk wearing Jenna and pushing/carrying Lucas halfway
Sunday: 1 mile run (12 minutes, 30 seconds) with two short walking breaks
Tuesday: 20 minute walk wearing Jenna, chasing after boys

It might not sound like a lot, but it is definitely more exercise than I was doing before. It takes a lot of effort and coordination to get out of the house with 3 little kids, so I'm proud of what I did this week. I didn't change my eating habits at all this week, and even splurged a couple nights with some desserts. I lost 2 pounds.

Lbs Lost This Week: 2
Lbs Lost So Far: 29
Lbs Left To Lose: 2

I really want to make this my last Weighty Wednesday week! I'm going to try to exercise even more and really pay attention to my sugar intake. I'm feeling confident that I can reach my weight loss goal this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment