Thursday, October 30, 2014

36 Week Midwife Appointment

36 weeks pregnant today and getting so close! I had my midwife appointment today. Here are my stats:

Total Weight Gain: 47 lbs
Blood Pressure: 128/65


The bad news is that I am retaining water like crazy and put on another 8 pounds this past month. The midwife simply said to keep drinking lots of water and put my feet up as much as possible. My wedding rings no longer fit and I officially have cankles again. Simple things like tying my shoes or getting up from sitting on the floor are becoming incredibly difficult.

The good news is that baby girl is head down and very low, according to my midwife. She also said that I am 1.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced. So my body is starting to get ready for labor, whenever that will be. At least I don't have to feel like a swollen whale for too much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment