Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Weighty Wednesday: Resolutions

The new year has begun, and unfortunately my weight loss has not ended. The holidays got the better of me and I gained a pound since my last weigh-in. I kind of figured that would happen, and in the back of my mind I told myself I'd just begin a healthier diet once the new year started. You know, give up dessert for the month of January (except oops, I broke that resolution on Jan 1st). Or stop eating out. Except oops, I broke that Jan 2nd. So here I am, with 4 pounds still to lose. I'd love to make some sort of a resolution to re-motivate myself, except I can't think of a good goal. It needs to be something reasonable for me to accomplish with two little kiddos. Any suggestions?

Week 27
Lbs Lost So Far: 21
Lbs Left To Lose: 4

Goal: Come up with a healthier eating plan to re-motivate myself! A wonderful bonus would be if my eating habits would rub off on my little family.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment