Monday, January 21, 2013

Rosy

Lucas had a fever from Tuesday night through Friday night. He also had some tummy troubles, so the Dr. diagnosed him as having a stomach virus that is going around. But then he started to become incredibly fussy on Saturday. Like nonstop crying. By Sunday morning he had broken out in a rash on his torso, so now I'm thinking he had Roseola, a common virus in babies that causes fever and rash. (Ryan had it at this exact same age)

But last week we also noticed that his two top front teeth are cutting through. His gums are bulging and he's miserable. Pretty much any activity that doesn't involve me holding him and bouncing/walking around results in major crying. The past two nights have been really bad. He was up literally every 20-30 minutes Saturday and Sunday night, crying and whimpering. My best guess is that his gums are really hurting, although I guess it's possible that he's still feeling crummy from his virus and rash, which has now spread to his entire body.
I want my happy baby back!

No comments:

Post a Comment