Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Weighty Wednesday: Limbo

I feel like I've been in some sort of weird limbo with my weight loss. I was going strong until December when I got sick, then the holidays came and went, and then I just sort of lost interest in the whole thing, and then I had renewed motivation, but then Lucas got sick. I could just throw in the towel now, since I'm very close to my goal weight. But I can't do that. I need to see this through to the end. And I have new motivation......I came across a picture of myself from October 2011. This would have been right before I got pregnant with Lucas, so I was probably about 5 pounds lighter than I am right now. I'm not sure what it is: the weight I was at, my slight tan, or maybe just the lighting, but I think I look really healthy in this picture. And I want to get back to that.

Week 30
Lbs Lost So Far: 22
Lbs Left To Lose: 3

If you read my post from yesterday then you know I have been eating differently lately. More fruits, vegetables and whole grains, and a ton less sugar. I think this will be the key to losing these last few pounds and feeling healthier.

As for achieving a tan? Well that's an unattainable goal.

1 comment: