Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sporadic Sleep

Ryan's sleep has been so sporadic lately. He was napping better last week (1 hour per day!!), but sleeping horribly at night. Then he randomly slept 8 hours straight one night. Then the next day he didn't nap at all, and woke up every hour at night. I can't figure this boy out! Then this happened the other night. He passed out around 7pm and didn't even wake up when we stripped him and changed his diaper. Of course it backfired and he was up an hour later ready to play the night away.....Love those lashes!

2 comments:

  1. Can you please bring your son to my apartment tonight please and I will take his diaper off and then I will let him sleep naked with me and then I will get my naked body really really close to him and then I’ll will lift his bum up a little bit but then I will tell him that I’m checking something and then I will tell him to go back to sleep

    ReplyDelete