Friday, December 10, 2010

Foodie Friday: Ice Cream!

Adam said a funny thing to me the other day.

I had just sat down with my nightly bowl of ice cream and he said "I never noticed it before, but you sure do eat a lot of ice cream".

What's that you say? It's not normal to eat ice cream every day?

OK so maybe I don't eat it every day. But if we have ice cream in the house, chances are I will eat a small bowl of it after dinner. In my mind, I rationalize that eating a small amount at a time doesn't really count. But I guess it does if you add it all up......

Right now there are lots of fun seasonal flavors in the stores. A friend of mine mentioned cinnamon ice cream the other day and ever since then I have been craving it! I haven't found it yet, but I did purchase this:
YUM. The ice cream tastes very cinnamony and it has big chunks of gingerbread cookies in it.

Speaking of yummy ice cream, go here to enter to win a coupon for some free holiday ice cream. Good luck and happy ice cream eating!

1 comment: