Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the day and stopped to think about the reason for the holiday....the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Our Christmas was full of good food, family, church, Ryan, and of course presents. Oh and a cold. Yes, Santa brought me a present 2 days early of sinus pressure, a stuffy nose, and now a chest cough. To top that off, I think Ryan is cutting his 7th tooth. (a canine tooth!). The last 3 nights he has been up ALL night. At first I thought he was getting sick, but I'm pretty sure he's just teething. Which can be just as bad as being sick, I've heard.


Some pictures from Christmas:


3 comments:

  1. Hey, Maeve had a pair of those Dino-jammies! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a merry christmas! Wishing you and yor family all the best in 2011! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the picture of him standing!! What a big boy! :)

    ReplyDelete