Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Cards

I am so behind this year! I have not started my Christmas shopping and although I have thought a lot about my Christmas cards, I haven't actually sent any out. I tell you, having a baby makes everything more difficult! (And fun).

But I'm not worried about my cards because Shutterfly is giving away 50 free photo cards this year to bloggers. You can check out their card selection here. Here are some of my favorite designs:

OK so obviously those people aren't my family. Just imagine Ryan smiling at you from the card. They also have party invitations that I love. Kind of makes me want to throw a Christmas party! Hmm maybe I should be planning Ryan's 1st birthday party soon. They have a variety of other invitations and stationary.

So now I just need to pick a card design. Hopefully your card will arrive from us before Christmas! If not, it's Ryan's fault.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing that! I've been trying to decide who to get my Christmas cards through. I just signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally bought my cards from shutterfly. i don't feel i blog enough to be worthy of 50 free cards.. plus i had a $10 plus free shipping coupon. =)

    when i was running super behind a couple years ago i ended up sending out new year's cards. an option for you in case ryan boycotts your attempt to get them out on time.

    ReplyDelete