Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weighty Wednesday: A Total Fluke

I'm convinced my success this week was a total fluke. First of all, I failed again at avoiding desserts. In fact, I made homemade cupcakes with 3 different types of frostings (vanilla buttercream, chocolate hazelnut, honey cinnamon). And when there's 3 flavors you have to try all 3 to figure out your favorite. Obviously.
I got out jogging a few times but only increased my total running time to 10 minutes. Most days Ryan was not in the mood for a walk. So I'm blaming this one on him.

Stats and Goals for Week 16:
Lbs Lost This Week: 2
Lbs Lost So Far: 24
Lbs Left to Lose: 6

I'm all out of ideas for goals. I think going forward I'm going to just try and be my healthiest. Get out for a walk every day. Eat dessert, but in moderation. Try to eat as many fruits and veggies as possible and eat whole grains as a substitute for white starchy carbs. I'll still check back in each week to record my weight loss for accountability, at least until these last 6 lbs are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment