Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weighty Wednesday: Slow and Steady

Slowly I am still losing weight...1 more pound this week. I get discouraged when I don't see the scale move, so even 1 lb encourages me to continue in my weight loss. Particularly after I lost nothing last week.

Stats and Goals for Week 14:
Lbs Lost This Week: 1
Lbs Lost So Far: 22
Lbs Left to Lose: 8

Food Goal: It worked before so I'm doing it again. No dessert for one week!
Fitness Goal: I've started jogging a little bit during my daily walks with Ryan. I want to continue to do this, going just a little bit further each day. Although I doubt I'll be able to get back to where I was before I had Ryan (training for a half-marathon), at least a little jogging each day should increase my stamina and help me lose these last stubborn pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment