Monday, March 25, 2019

When Number 4 Turns 2

Andrew turned 2 on February 28th, and at the time we didn't really celebrate much. I think someone was sick? Grandma Jan did come over and make cupcakes with Jenna, so we did have a yummy treat after dinner. But we decided to hold off on giving him his gifts.
My parents gave Andrew some really cute toys that he loves....including Duplo legos and PJ Masks race cars. I kept meaning to give him our gifts, but then we have been sick off an on since! (And pretty much everyone we know). So his gifts sat, unwrapped, in my room. Until this weekend, when I decided enough was enough.
Sometimes when number 4 turns 2, things get delayed and there isn't a big party or tons of presents....but we love him just the same!
Andrew opened his presents, which included a set of training underpants and a really cute potty-training book.
 Everyone loved his superhero-themed potty book!
 And then he opened his favorite present. Monster slippers!
These slippers are adorable. They velcro across the top and have tread on the bottom, and he pretty much hasn't taken them off since Saturday. Andrew is notorious for stealing all our slippers, so I'm glad he finally has a pair of his own.
Aaaand when you're number 1 and you turn 2.....you get a real birthday party. Flashback to Ryan's Mickey party! When did he get so long?
After presents I passed out brownies and whipped cream. And do you know how strange my kids are? We discovered that none of them like brownies.
 They did enjoy the whipped cream!
Happy Belated Birthday Andrew! I can't believe my baby is 2. We just love you so much and every day is a party with you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment