Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Andrew's 2-Year Checkup

Andrew had his 2-year doctor visit this morning. It came at a perfect time because something was wrong with his eye and I wanted the doctor to look at it. Andrew began rubbing his eye around 1pm yesterday and pretty soon was crying in pain. It got very red and puffy, and neither allergy medicine or pain reliever seemed to help. He refused to open his eye, wouldn't eat, and wouldn't let me put him down. The doctor thinks he may have the start of pinkeye. Otherwise it may be a scratch that will just need time to heal.
On to his growth stats:

Weight: 25 lbs, 5 oz (18%)
Height: 34.5 inches (60%)
Head: 17.5 inches (72%)

He is thinner and taller than I was expecting. Andrew seems quite short to me, and I wouldn't call him thin either. Neither of his brothers were quite this tall at this age, although Jenna was a half inch taller.

My only concern that I discussed with the doctor was Andrew's sleep....or lack of sleep. It's partly my fault for not putting him in his own room sooner, for not letting him cry it out for hours, for still nursing him at 2. Honestly, I don't regret any of those decisions, but I still want a little boy who sleeps! His doctor didn't have any great suggestions other than tough love. He did commiserate, as he has 6 kids of his own, and they haven't all been great sleepers.

Andrew is hitting all his milestones and growing well. Overall he had a great checkup, and hopefully his eye stops bothering him soon!

3 comments:

  1. If I was the doctor I would have pulled your sons diaper off and played with his smooth little boy penis until he spurted out his cum and I would definitely make your son stand up on the exam table and then I would also make him happy because I would love to suck on his smooth little boy penis and eat his sweet little boy cum that is oozing out from his cute little boy penis head then I would turn him around and spread his bum cheeks apart and lick his bum hole then roll his testicals then lay him down on the exam table then start sucking on his penis cleaning up his sweet little boy penis head off from all his sweet little boy precum oozing out from his urethra then place his diaper back on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to lay Andrew down on the exam table and pull his pants and undies off and start stroking his penis off then give him a blowjob until he explodes all his cum into my mouth and I swallow it then I roll Andrew over and play with his smooth chubby little boy bum and then he said that he needed to go pee so I said ok then I rolled him over again then I started sucking on his penis and he started peeing on the exam table and he said sorry and I said you don’t need to be sorry Some of my exams make my patients pee then I started sucking on his penis head and making him moan then I said good boy I love slippery little boy penises then I made him explode his cum into my mouth and I swallowed his cum

    ReplyDelete