Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Life Changing Hair Styler

Stop what you're doing and order this new hair styling tool! I'm not usually this bossy....but listen up. If you have hair that is wavy, thick, curly, frizzy, or just plain hard to handle (or straighten), you need this gadget. It is life-changing.

Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer


It's no secret I like to complain about my hair. I am blessed to have a good thick head of hair. But as I get older, the curls get tighter and more difficult to straighten. To the point where my hair stylist has now suggested I look into permanently straightening my hair. I haven't taken that step because I DO enjoy the flexibility of being able to wear it straight or curly.
But when I want to wear it smooth and somewhat straight....man it takes forever!!

First I have to dry it. And that can take a solid 20-30 minutes with the hairdryer on high. Next, if I want to straighten my hair that's another 30+ minutes with a flat iron. Or if I want that nice big smooth "blowout" look with a round brush, I still have to use my flat iron on the back of my head because the curls are so tight. So we're talking at least 1 hour of uninterrupted time. But hello, I'm a mom, so I don't get uninterrupted time.

It's a process.

Enter the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer. I was extra frustrated with my hair one day and after reading page after page of rave reviews, I bought it. And I fell in love.

This tool is like a hair dryer, flat iron, and round brush all in one. I've tried similar tools in the past and while they did smooth and dry my hair, they never truly straightened it. This one truly straightens, and I think it's because it gets so hot.

Here are a few pictures for proof:

This is my hair after I wash and dry it. (30 minutes of dry time)
OR, this is my hair after using the Revlon dryer for just 15 minutes. I'm talking, stepping out of the shower with dripping wet hair, to styled. Total time 15 minutes. In this picture you can see I ran the brush over the top of my hair, so that the ends flip up.
This week I tried running the drying brush on the underside of my hair, so that it would either straighten or curl under. It ended up pretty straight on the ends.
Is anyone else as amazed as I am?

From this:
To this. 15 minutes.
My hair got rained on a tiny bit after it was styled this week, but after running the brush through my hair for maybe 30 seconds, it was perfectly smooth again. Oh, and it's a volumizer! Normally I don't try to give my hair any extra volume, but this tool just seems to give the perfect amount of volume at the roots.

 Do yourself a favor and try out this gadget on your hair. Life-changing!


Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

1 comment:

  1. The Dyson Airwra styler completely resets the world of hair styling. By combining our powerful digital motor with aerodynamics, we’ve been able to harness a phenomenon known as the Coanda effect to curl, wave and smooth hair – with no extreme heat.

    ReplyDelete