Monday, July 30, 2018

Sean and Nicole's Wedding

Adam's brother, Sean, got married on Saturday to his beautiful fiancé, Nicole. Adam and the 3 oldest kids were in the wedding so we traveled to Brentwood on Friday for the rehearsal. We stayed at a local hotel that night and got up early to get ourselves ready. I had Jan snap our picture when we arrived at the gardens around 8:30am. I knew we'd be pretty busy for the rest of the morning!
The gardens had beautiful koi ponds and I was 99% sure one of my boys would fall in, but thankfully they didn't!
 Miss Jenna in her lace dress and cowgirl boots.
Here is Adam giving his little brother some final marriage advice. Or more likely, talking about that truck.
 The flower girls and ring bearers.
 Here are my boys with their cousin James.
 It was so good to see him!
 Andrew and I were buddies all morning, since the rest of the family was in the wedding.
 The best pic I could get of my 4.
3 out of 4 are smiling!
 Time for the ceremony. Lucas sign reads "Uncle Sean It's Too Late To Run Here She Comes!"
 The beautiful bride rolled in!
 The back of Lucas' sign says "Hurry Up! I Want Cake"
 The happy couple!!
Here comes Adam. I think the kids were a little confused when they saw him walking with another woman. Ha!
 And finally the kids.
 Afterwards a few more pics were taken and everyone relaxed a little.
They had a jump house at the wedding reception! There was a whole separate kid area where they could play and eat pizza.
They also had a special table of pictures of relatives who have passed away. Here is Adam's Dad in high school. The kids and I looked at these pictures for a long time and they loved seeing a picture of Grandpa Nullmeyer.
 And their Great Grandma and Grandpa Nullmeyer.
 And then Sean had a special dance with Grandma Jan.
Congratulations to Sean and Nicole! It was a beautiful wedding with the perfect mix of traditional and personal unique touches. (chucks and trucks!) We pray God would bless your marriage with a lifetime of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment