Friday, July 13, 2018

Stitch Fix Review July 2018

Wow it has been a while since I posted a Stitch Fix review! The last Fix I shared on here was back in April. I have received quite a few "fixes" since then, since I have a Style Pass which allows me to receive all my fixes for free. However, I haven't been blown away by too many pieces lately, so I haven't bothered sharing them with you all. But the one I received this week was pretty great, so here we go!!

I opened the box and immediately knew the stylist was speaking my style love language. I saw lots of cool toned blues and mints with a touch of floral. Just what I love!

Mariska Wedge by Franco Sarto

Tatiana Denim Skirt by Just Black
First up are these cute striped wedges. I love the wedge style but I just don't think I'd get a ton of use out of them for the price. I'm a pretty practical gal when it comes to shoes, so I think I'll stick with my tan wedges that are more versatile. These sure are cute though!

I paired the wedges with the white denim skirt that was sent to me. I loved the idea of it, but it wasn't terribly flattering on me. The denim was kind of thin for my taste and I think it would have been cuter if it was a stiffer, thicker denim. Overall a cute outfit but I'm not keeping either of these items. Status: RETURN

Dairrica Button Back Knit Top by Pink Clover
I kept on the white skirt, swapped out the shoes, and tried on this striped/floral top. It is very comfy, I love the colors, and the floral pattern on the back is beautiful! The buttons up the back also add a nice touch. What do you think? I am leaning towards keeping this one but need ideas of what to wear it with. The style card suggests denim cutoffs so I may try it with those. Status: KEEPING?

Liza Cross Front Detail Knit Top
Right off the bat I wasn't in love with the blue/gray color of this top. It had cute detailing on the sleeves, but I didn't love the way the material lay on my body. Also, the arms were unusually tight. Status: RETURN

 Millicent Front Seam Short by Tinsel
 These shorts are kind of a sage mint green color and I am really liking the color! Admittedly, I have been wearing a lot of skirts and dresses lately, thanks to my friend who sells me cute and comfy Lularoe clothes. But a girl still needs shorts, especially when it's 100 degrees outside and your kids want to play at the park. I am in need of a couple more pairs of shorts, so I am tempted to keep these. I paired them with one of my favorite Stitch Fix tops that I received a couple years ago, and I am really liking this outfit. Status: UNDECIDED

So I have 2 items I am considering keeping from this fix! And I do have some Stitch Fix credit saved up, so keeping both items wouldn't break the bank. What do you think? Use my referral link to give Stitch Fix a try for FREE!!

https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/stephanienullmeyer?sod=w&som=c&g=w

And stay tuned for an extra special Stitch Fix review next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment