Thursday, July 26, 2018

Jenna's 1st Stitch Fix

I am so excited to share Jenna's first Stitch Fix with you!!
Stitch Fix now offers styling for kids. When I heard about this I immediately signed up Jenna. In her profile I described her as being very drawn to girly things. (She loves pink!). But at the same time, she is ALL about comfort. She likes soft stretchy shorts and t-shirts, just like her big brothers. I let Stitch Fix know that she could use some new shorts as well as some items for the upcoming school year.
The box arrived today and it is so cute and colorful! The package included stickers and lots of creative ideas for what to do with the box. (Fake smile anyone?)
First look at her goodies. She received a style card with a special note from her stylist written directly to her. Jenna had so much fun opening up the box. Just like her Mommy, she felt like she had received a gift in the mail!
They sent so many items! I'm actually a little jealous that Jenna got 10 items. I want 10 items in my next fix! Haha. Jenna's fix contained 2 long-sleeve tees, 2 leggings, 2 short-sleeve tees, 3 shorts, 1 dress, and 1 pair of shoes.
Jenna tried on a couple outfits before she was done being a model.
This dress is so adorable! It is even lined, and I can see it being super stylish with a sweater and her cowboy boots in the Fall.
I must say, I am quite impressed with the prices for this kids' Fix. These shoes are definitely staying with Jenna, and for $16 they seem like good quality. I also plan on keeping the 2-pack of French terry knit shorts because they are cute, comfy, and a terrific price. Once my model is more willing I will have her try on a few more things before we decide what to keep and what to send back.
As with every Fix, shipping is free both ways. And the styling fee is applied to any purchase we make. Have your kids (or yourself) tried Stitch Fic yet? It is SO fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment