Friday, April 6, 2018

Stitch Fix Review #36

Well it finally happened! I absolutely love everything in this Stitch Fix box. I tend to be really picky and rarely fall in love with more than 1 item in my box. But everything in this box is just so pretty and perfect for Spring!

I love the color scheme of the box. Navy blues and pinks and whites and yellows. Not only are these clothes beautiful, but each item really fulfills a need in my closet. I'm considering keeping everything, but I still have a couple days to think about it.

Another thing to note....I signed up for a Stitch Fix "Style Pass:".  I paid a one-time fee (which was then applied to my next purchase), and now I can get unlimited fixes for an entire year. Zero styling fees for a year means I will be getting a "fix" every couple weeks with zero guilt. It will be my way of shopping, with zero pressure to keep anything. Unless of course I fall in love with the entire box like I did this time!

Scola Jacquard Burnout Knit Top by Market and Spruce
First up is this beautiful top. This is absolutely one of my top three favorite Stitch Fix items of all time. I love this shirt! I have been eyeing the baby bell sleeve trend for a long time, but every shirt I found was striped. And I didn't need another striped top.
This shirt is made of a gorgeous lacy knit material. It is soft and feminine and comfortable and just perfect. Status: KEEPING

Delmar Espadrille Wedge by Report Footwear
I have been asking Stitch Fix to send me wedges and they finally delivered! To be honest, I've always been a little intimidated by higher-heeled shoes. I don't like feeling really tall. But at just under 5'6", I'm really not that tall. And I am also realizing that having a heel on my shoes makes my feet look smaller.
I think these shoes will be great for church this summer with a variety of dresses in my closet. They're always cute with jeans, as you can see here. Status: Keeping?

Liara Knot Front Knit Top by Hummingbird
This is a simple navy blue top that is just really cute and easy to wear. I love the knotted detail and the way it lays is quite flattering.
I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of this top. And it may even be long enough to wear with my printed Lularoe leggings. Status: Keeping


Esther Brushed Knit Maxi Dress by French Grey
Isn't this dress pretty? I love the combination of colors!
My one hesitation is the fit. The waistline isn't terribly flattering. It basically makes me look like I have no waist.
I'm going to try it with a belt cinched under my chest and see if that looks better. I want to make it work because I have a wedding this summer that I can wear it to! What do you all think? Status: Keeping?


Finnegan Cuffed Short by Dear 
Do not look directly at my legs. I repeat. Do not look at my legs or you will be blinded. Actually, can we just take a minute to look at how long and thin my legs look? I promise, they don't actually look like that! This mirror is like an optical illusion and it makes me look taller and thinner. I don't have skinny thighs people. 
Ok moving on to the shorts. They are short, yes. But I have this exact same pair of shorts from Stitch Fix in blue and I wore them constantly the last two summers. These shorts are listed as red but they appear much more pink. Obviously I wouldn't wear them with these yellow sandals, but I can see them with this blue top and maybe brown sandals. Or a white top and my white converse. I'm excited about these pink shorts! Now to get a tan. Status: Keeping

Wasn't that a great fix?? I'm leaning towards keeping everything and taking advantage of the awesome 25% discount that Stitch Fix offers. Have you tried Stitch Fix yet? If you use my referral link your first fix will be FREE! Zero risk and a box full of beautiful surprises chosen for you. Try it!
https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3168832?sod=w&som=c&g=b

No comments:

Post a Comment