Saturday, April 21, 2018

Andrew's First Haircut

Today was the day for Andrew's first haircut!
I think every Mom has mixed emotions about getting their baby's hair cut. People (Hi Dad!) had been saying Andrew needed a haircut for quite a while now. But I didn't agree.
Then all of a sudden this week I decided his hair looked really scraggly. And of course there were the "girl" comments from strangers. So I took him in.
 He was NOT happy.
 He screamed and cried and wiggled.
 Nothing I did calmed him down.
Then the woman cutting his hair got out the razor and the sound or vibration seemed to calm him down.
 He kind of nestled into me and quieted down while she finished his hair.
 And all of a sudden my baby was a little boy!
 Oh my goodness I think he looks adorable.
 So blond!
 And so handsome.
 The only thing I'm sad about is that now his curls are gone. Maybe they'll come back?
Just for fun, here are Ryan and Lucas when they got their first haircuts!

1 comment:

  1. Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. barber

    ReplyDelete