Thursday, August 24, 2017

2 At Home

Well we are a week into the school year, and things are going pretty well! Lucas was doing so well going to Kindergarten until yesterday. For whatever reason he just refused to stay in his class. With the help of the principal we finally got him situated so that I could leave. Today was better so hopefully it was just a one-time thing! And then there was a little problem with Ryan where he was gagging and practically throwing up in his classroom because he felt "blood in his throat". Hmm not sure what that was about but he seems fine now!

Being at home with just these 2 is so different.
I am definitely able to get more done around the house. Last week I dusted and polished our stairs. The last time I did that was when we moved in.

However, Andrew still isn't napping much so that makes things hard. I find that the mornings just fly by and all of a sudden I am scrambling to finish my errands or work around the house before it's time to be reunited with the boys.

Walks are so much easier with just 2! We've been enjoying our morning walks in the cool Fall air.
Having just 2 kids at home reminds me a lot of the early years with the boys. It's like I'm in phase 2 of motherhood now. And I'm liking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment