Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Day of 21 Day Fix Food

Adam and I are back on the 21 Day Fix and feeling good so far! A few people have asked me what we eat on this plan, so I thought I'd share what an entire day of eating looks like for me. The 21 Day Fix is all about eating whole, natural foods in the proper portions. What you see here is the lowest calorie bracket. So Adam obviously eats more than this.

Breakfast: Coffee and a large slice of egg and veggie casserole. I made this up and it was so delicious! I used eggs, leftover chicken sausage, bell peppers, spinach, and cheddar cheese.
 Morning snack: Whole wheat toast with peanut butter

Lunch: Salad containing red butter lettuce, radishes, parsley, avocado and rotisserie chicken dressed with some vinaigrette.
Afternoon snack: Full fat plain yogurt with cinnamon and strawberries
Dinner: Steamed broccoli and cauliflower, bell pepper stuffed with ground turkey, brown rice, tomatoes and spinach. (It was just OK, but really filled me up!)
Bedtime "dessert": Honeydew melon and raspberries
I find that on the 21 Day Fix I am not necessarily hungry, but I am craving a lot of foods that are off limits, such as sugar and white carbs. I had a headache the first day but now I am feeling much better and fruit is starting to satisfy my sugar craving. Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment