Monday, May 4, 2015

Naked Weekend

Lucas was ready on Friday to spend the weekend outside in the sun.
And that's exactly what we did! The boys got a Slip N Slide for their birthday from my sister's family. And we got them a trampoline! They have spent most of the last few days jumping or sliding....mostly while naked.
It has already been in the nineties up here. In April! I am going to melt this summer.
Jumping on the trampoline is really fun! It could be a good workout if I stayed in there long enough.
Jenna wanted to join in on the naked fun this weekend too. It's hard to believe that by next Summer she'll be toddling (or jumping and sliding) around with her big brothers in the backyard.

5 comments:

  1. Can You Please bring your son to my apartment tonight please so I can take his diaper off and then put my penis on his butthole and then I’ll will suck on his penis and then I’ll will let him suck on my penis

    ReplyDelete
  2. and then i will tell him to get up while my white stuff is still on his butthole and then i will take him into the bathroom with me and then i will get undressed and then i will take your sons diaper off all the way so he can feel my nakedness on his naked body

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you please bring your son to my apartment tonight please so I can bring him to my bedroom please and then I’ll take all of his clothes off and his diaper off and then he can crawl up onto my naked body and then lay down on my naked body and then I’ll take my penis and then I’ll will scoot out from underneath him when he is still asleep and then I’ll will rub my penis on his butthole up and down until he feels my white stuff on his butthole

    ReplyDelete
  4. And then after I get done with rubbing my penis up and down on his butthole and then I’ll will take him to the bathroom with me and then I’ll will set him down on my naked lap and then I’ll will turn on a a show for him to watch when he is sitting down on my naked lap and And then I’ll will hand him my phone so he can be distracted when I’m pulling his pants down and diaper down all the way down to the ground and then I’ll take my penis and then I’ll tell him that I’m going to put my penis on his butt and can you please bring your son to my apartment tonight please so I can take all of his clothes off and his diaper off and then I’ll will let him run around my bedroom completely naked with me when I tell him to get onto my bed and lay down on his stomach and then he will lay down on his stomach so he can let me rub my penis up and down on his butt until he feels my white stuff on his butt and then I’ll will put the end of my syringe in his butt so I can squirt some water in his butt

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://cokaev.de/invite/i=80841

    ReplyDelete