Monday, May 12, 2014

Peepee Problems Again

Lucas is having the exact same peepee problems that Ryan had at this age. See post here.
Basically, Lucas can't keep his hands out of his diaper. His hands constantly stink like pee and he wets his pants, the bed, the couch, his Grandma........
After changing the sheets on his mattress for the 2nd time on Saturday, I was fed up. I suddenly remembered that I used to put Ryan in onesies at this age so that he couldn't access his diaper. Unfortunately Lucas is a little bit too big for Ryan's old 24-month onesies. So I did a quick Amazon search and found exactly what I was looking for. 3T onesies!
I hope they do the trick because I am really tired of telling Lucas to get his hands out of his pants. Boys!

11 comments:

  1. Can you please bring your son to my apartment tonight please so I can just watch him go potty and he will let me take all of his clothes off and underwear off and then I’ll get him near my naked body and then I’ll will help him get onto my naked lap and then I’ll will lean back and then I’ll will rub my penis on his butt to let my cum come out and squirt all over his butt and then I’ll will stick my penis all the way in his butt

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please bring your son to my apartment tonight please so I can get him all completely naked with me tonight and then I’ll will give him some candy when I say lay down on your stomach and then he will lay down on his stomach and then I’ll will come up behind him and put my penis on his butt

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are having trouble with your kids and then I’ll will be able to help you watch your kids for a while and then you can go back home and finish doing your stuff while I’m watching your kids for you and can you please bring them to my apartment tonight please so I can just take Lucas’s clothes off and underwear off and then I’ll take his pants and then I’ll will put them right back on him when he is in my bedroom when he is eating some of my candy and does he like candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://ppkvhat.rs/invite/i=122428

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Https://iniati ative6.cc/invite/I=17407

      Delete
  5. https://hishia.in?i=d9b7ad65

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://koorasep.de/invite/i=8925

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad dont you think that website had to be banned becouse of me hahahhaha i FRICKING BANNED IT I REPORTED IT TO EVERY CHILD ABOUSE COMMUNITY WEBSITE AND FINALY THAY BANNED IT

    ReplyDelete
  8. T.me/Mikewild1 if you want to trade naked kid videos or photos

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://suynep.ru/invite/i=235

    ReplyDelete
  10. Send me naked boys mrt389170@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete