Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Catchup

Christmas 2012 was really wonderful here at the Nullmeyer household. We were truly blessed with quality time with family, generous gifts, and sweet memories. Ryan was really excited this year to open presents from Santa (a new word he started saying this week!). He was so excited that he couldn't help himself from ripping open a few of our presents as well.
 Lucas preferred to chew on his wrapped presents.


 We spent a lazy day at home with Adam's Mom that included stockings, breakfast........
 and putting together a new tool bench in our underwear.
Later in the day we went to my parents' house and enjoyed a prime rib dinner with them. Adam is on vacation until the new year, so we are enjoying lots of time with Daddy. Today we took down our (dead) Christmas tree and BBQ'd dinner on Adam's brand new BBQ. (That I helped him build !)
I am so excited to be blogging on my brand new laptop. It is amazing to have a computer that actually works! Unfortunately, my camera stopped working on Christmas morning. So although I can blog and upload pictures now, I can't actually take pictures with my camera! One of these days technology will be my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment