Monday, September 17, 2012

Playing Catch-Up

Life with two little boys leaves me little time to myself. Therefore I constantly feel like I'm trying to play catch-up with a lot of things. One of those is blogging. So here is a quick recap of the last week or so.

-My nieces and nephews came to visit on Saturday! Here is my oldest nephew Josh, spending a little quality time with his newest cousin.
 -Turns out that Lucas isn't exactly the type of baby who can be put down and expected to sleep for a significant period of time. Case in point: Last night he was up 4 times between the hours of 8pm and midnight. You can do the math.

-MOPS started today! I love MOPS.

-We rearranged our family room on Sunday. This led me to organize Ryan's toy shelf. Which led to moving some toys into his room. Which led to moving his books. Which led to breaking down his toddler bed and just accepting the fact that he's never ever going to sleep in it. I will try to take pictures of the "new" rooms this week for you all to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment