Friday, September 21, 2012

Brotherhood

I am really looking forward to the day that my sons start playing together. I think it's going to be fun to watch them interact and learn how to be brothers and friends. Just this week they were able to do a few things together. First up was testing out Ryan's old exersaucer! Not exactly playing together....more like Lucas just sitting there while Ryan showed him how all the toys work.
Then yesterday I took the double stroller for a spin! I was super excited about this. I bought it at a garage sale when Lucas was just 10 days old, and have been anxiously waiting until he was strong enough to sit up in it. Ryan was also really excited when he realized that baby would be sitting next to him. Lucas was pretty indifferent about the whole thing until about 5 minutes into the walk when he started crying. I'll keep trying, though. He's going to learn to love taking walks with his big brother!
Next on my list is giving Ryan and Lucas a bath together. I'm getting a little bath seat that Lucas can sit in soon. Let's hope they play nice in the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment